10 oz. Pet Loss Candle
This candle was made to give to those who have lost a pet, and when words are just hard & you want to show them how much you care. It reads: “How lucky I am having something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
After losing our 14 year old pup, Patch, this past summer, this candle means so much more to me. His paw print is the one you see on the candle and the dust cover. He was the bestest boy and we miss him like crazy! 🖤 Our new pup Rowdy is the handsome boy modeling!
The scent in this candle is a bright, light, lively fragrance. Sweet agave and watery aloe enhance the fresh-cut green leaves and chrysanthemum petals, while base notes of patchouli ground it with a pleasing earthiness. With top notes of agave and aloe, middle accords of chrysanthemum, green floral, green leaves and a base note of patchouli, this scent is very appropriate for is purpose.
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn. This is where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. This will ensure a clean, even burn for the life of your candle. Always keep the wick trimmed to 1/4".
Dirt Road Candle Co. candles are hand poured in small batches in Atlantic, Iowa. We use pure, renewable, American grown soy wax infused with paraben & phthalate free premium fragrances with 100% cotton wick. Variations in the look and texture of the wax will vary from candle to candle. These differences are not considered defects nor will they affect how your candle burns.
Please note that the mason jars are reusable after your candle is finished. Simply pop the wick out of the bottom of your mason jar and dispose of it. Then, put the mason jar into the microwave until the remaining wax is melted. Use a paper towel to wipe the remaining melted wax out of the jar. Put into dishwasher to clean and sanitize. Reuse for years to come!